One of the most requested features among our users (i.e., Me and the other four people using the site), is the ability to automatically save posts-in-progress.
This turned out to be easier than I had thought to implement as the Drafts module provides all the needed functionality.
Features of Drafts include:
- The ability to maintain more than one draft at a time.
- Maintain drafts for all content types.
- Autosaving of new posts.
- Autosaving of changes to existing posts.
- Click your username at the top of any page.
- Click the "Edit" tab.
- Scroll down to "Draft Autosave Settings".
- Click the "Enable Autosave" button.